Ward Law, PLLC helps small businesses with their everyday legal needs, from forming corporations and limited liability companies to negotiating and drafting contracts including employment agreements, non-compete and confidentiality agreements, leases, licenses, and buy/sell agreements. I can also help you protect your intellectual property rights in trade names, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets. In order to help you grow your business, I can work with you to provide regular consulting services to help you plan for, and deal with, business issues before they arise.
Maintaining all business formalities is critical to limiting your personal liability. Ward Law, PLLC will guide you through the formation process and a variety of related matters, including:
- Sole proprietorships
- Limited liability companies (LLC)
- C corporations
- S corporations
- Limited liability partnerships
- Buy/sell agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Member control agreements
The most successful businesses have entire staffs of lawyers to advise and consult on day-to-day issues as they arise. For our small business clients we offer a subscription based service that provides the same benefit at a fraction of the cost.
Our subscribers have the choice of various plans. The services we provide to our business customers include:
- Preparing formation and internal corporate documents, including articles of incorporation, operating agreements and member control agreements
- Advising on regulatory compliance
- Regular check-ins
- Annual review
- Preparing and reviewing vendor agreements and warranties
- Preparing employment and independent contractor agreements
- Creating employee handbooks
- Preparing non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Reviewing leases
- Preparing business purchase agreements
- Preparing buy/sell agreements
Ward Law serves families and businesses in Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Dakota County and the entire Twin Cities Metro Area.